Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Made It!

Well, we survived skiing. New Mexico was beautiful. I'll put pictures up on Facebook. 
Dan proposed to Janna and her parents came to surprise her. It was so sweet. We had a blast hanging out with them. Sarah also brought Brent which made it even more fun and exciting. There were so many people in the lodge that I felt a little overwhelmed at times, I'll admit. I think we all did. David's cousin Rachel brought her 3 little boys and they added a certain element of craziness to the week. Also, David's Aunt Ruth came with her 2 foreign exchange students, Up and Virginia. They made me laugh because they'd never been anywhere like New Mexico (Up is from Thailand and Virginia is from Ecuador). They had never seen any snow! 
Sadly, after surviving 2 days of skiing, I ended up getting sick on the evening after our last skiing day. I had fever and chills the whole way home and all day yesterday. That's certainly no fun. But it seems that I am now close to being completely well...Just in time to go back to school...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment