Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Mother's Love

There are few things that are as exciting to me as visitors from home. And guess what? We're getting some this weekend! My parents are coming up this weekend for David's deacon ordination. I'm so proud of my hubby for being such an amazing man of God. He amazes me.
Right now, even the thoughts of how much I have to clean up dust and dog hair are nothing compared to the fact that my Mom and Dad will be here to have fun with us. Mom loves to see her "grand-puppies" and of course Darsee and Remus love visitors so it works out all around. 
Today I made a huge batch of chicken salad for them and David to munch on when we're at the house. I also have to make a cake for a party. I've picked out a really nice recipe, so I hope all goes as planned. 
All in all, this is shaping up to be a weekend of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment