Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break Begins!

Now, if only it felt like spring outside. Instead it's rainy and chilly. I'm not feeling super, so I'm trying to rest a little while preparing for...(drumroll, please)...our trip to New Mexico tomorrow! David went to town this morning for a gun show (I will never understand), and he dropped by Wal-Mart on the way home to pick up snacks for tomorrow. Now that he's home, I think the official preparation will begin. I'm about halfway packed. 
Right now, I am watching one of my favorite shows with the pups. Don't ask me why I'm so fascinated by "18 Kids and Counting", but something about a family with 18 kids has the ability to seriously hold my interest. I admire the fact that TLC has so many shows with parents who uphold strong beliefs in Christianity and morality. It's refreshing to see. 
Ok, it's time to admit to the fact that I have a trip tomorrow. All my ski gear is going to eventually be packed into the suitcase (it's all so poofy). I also have a batch of cookies to make, 2 presents to wrap, and a birthday present to find. Wish me happy skiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment